Brochure Style Website
If you want to get on the internet quickly, attract customers easily and have an effective web presence this is the product for you. This Information website would act as an online brochure for your organisation.
- Your content is not expected to change too often and site design will be clean, simple & accessible.
- You want to give customers targeted information about your product and/or services.
- Incorporate your company logo, colours and style.
- Display information on company history, mission statement and core values.
- Feature products and/or services images through the site and/or include an online gallery.
- Display your contact information including a Google location map and Google Local Business Listing.
- Allow your new and existing customers to contact you via an online form or direct email.
These sites are cost effective and can be delivered promptly. They can also be upgraded to accommodate your future business growth. For example, you may what more dynamic content such as blogs, mailing lists, members forums, online galleries and news articles, etc.
Content Managed Website
Manage, maintain and expand your own website
If your website needs constant updating and changes, then a CMS website may be the solution for you. A CMS website allows you to change and update your website yourself when it suits you. You can make urgent changes immediately and you don't need any technical skills or expertise.
A good CMS should not require you to install any special software on your computer and you should not need to learn HTML or other coding languages. Your CMS should allow you to use HTML (if you want to), and to change fonts or layouts. Finally, but importantly, a good CMS will be fast, secure, simple and easy-to-use.
We believe that when a company can update the content (text, images, files or other data) of their own website then the site tends to:
- be more accurate and up-to-date
- have more content, structured more appropriately for visitors
- be more popular and successful
- be better value for money over its lifetime
However, the main reason that we are so committed to content management is that our clients love to be able to update their own content.
It is an exciting time to open an online store to send paying customers to your website. Our ecommerce solution will allow you to quickly set up an online store complete with categories, product descriptions, and a content management system to control it all.
You will be able to upload product information and pictures, receive payment by credit card or PayPal, and change the content on any of the pages of your store.
People took the words Web Logs and shortened it to Blogs—online diaries, journals, or editorials, if you will. A person used to be outdated if he/she did not have a website, now having a blog is de rigeur. A blog owner will log-on daily, weekly, or whenever, and write about whatever is going on in their lives or business, or they may comment on politics and news.
How wonderful the Internet is! Now anyone who can afford a blog can be self published and allow their thoughts to be read by anyone in the world who has online access.